Friday, August 22, 2008

Gemma Atkinson - Set to play Peter Pan

Gemma Atkinson - Set to play Peter Pan


Former 'Hollyoaks' star Gemma Atkinson has signed up to appear in a pantomime later this year.

According to The Sun, the former 'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me out of Here' star will play Peter Pan at the Opera House in Manchester.

Atkinson said: "I've been offered panto a lot but it is always down south.
Advertisement

"I'd rather not do it than be away from my family at Christmas. This is 20 minutes from where I live."

She also said: "It's going to be great. I don't have to have acrylic nails, or hair extensions. I don't have to wear any make-up."

"I can just whack on my shorts and little green vest every day and get on with it. It's not glamorous at all. It is great to have a bit of change."

No comments:

Gemma Atkinson News